Saturday, January 30, 2010

Web 2.0 and Linked

After watching the videos about Linked I set off to try...Filling in the form and waiting for my confirmation that never came reminded me of the frustrations that are sometimes felt by all at one time or another with technology.  I am sure my confirmation will arrive any day now from Linked and I may even find a long lost friend on it, but I must admit I enjoy talking with a friend in person. 
I enjoy adding comments to posts within the NSTA communities but did not know how to start a blog myself.    The excitement that Julie (from Julie & Julia) felt when she received her first response, I think will be mine.  To think that people in another state or country could read and comment is somewhat intimidating....What if no one comments???   For now I will look, learn, and listen to all the web has to offer.

2 comments:

  1. Ah yes, there was an issue with outside emails over the weekend with GroupWise. All fixed now, so you should have your LinkedIn email.

    OMG!!!! Your first comment is from one of the most prolific blogging's in the field of education!!! You lucky dog!. Take that Julie (from Julie & Julia).

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...And you were worried about your first comment! To recieve one from Cool Cat Teacher is an honor.

    ReplyDelete