Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Thing 6

Over the weekend I discovered a Ning  called "The Flat Classroom."  What a fascinating grouping of people.  Teachers and students alike.  All posting various questions, having to do with everything from the use of uploading, downloading, internet use etc.  Students and teachers alike use the site.  I have a page on it and have put one posting on it as well as answering some surveys.  Check it out at http://flatclassroomproject.ning.com/profile/DebbyPeters.  Now if I can just remember all of my new log-ins and passwords I will be ok! 

2 comments:

  1. You definitely need a secure place to store all your login info. I have been using an app for eight years to do this. It's no longer sold however. Simple paper works too.

    OneNote can have password protected sections. Of course, you need to remember the password.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Flat Classroom is awe inspiring! Just when I feel like we are ahead of many in the area of technology, I come across a project like this and feel like we are moving in slow motion.

    ReplyDelete